Qualified Nurses from Outside the EU wishing to work in the UK, New Immigration Regulations from Oct 2014
From October 2014 nurses who have qualified outside of the EU will no longer need to be sponsored AND no longer need to do the overseas nursing program to work in the UK.
The new requirements are as below, and consist of two parts:
- Computer-based multiple-choice examination and a practical objective structured clinical examination (OSCE).
- Practical objective structured clinical examination (OSCE).
The computer-based multiple-choice examination will be accessible in many countries around the world including those where significant numbers of non-EU/EEA educated nurses and midwives are recruited to the UK. The practical exam (OSCE) will always be held in the UK, initially at a test centre at the University of Northampton. After an initial bedding-in period this will subsequently be broadened out to encompass more centres.
- IELTS 7.0 (academic version) or above in all sections
- Successful completion of a three-year (or equivalent) undergraduate education and training programme
- 12 months post-registration practice experience
- A self-declaration that they are of good health and good character
These changes to overseas registrations can be viewed on the follow link :
Destiny Recruitment Agency Ltd is offering the below job roles and relocation assistance to the UK (subject to terms and conditions)
- Permanent contract with Destiny Recruitment Agency Ltd, working at least 37.5 hours per week at an NHS Acute Hospital, Qualified Nurses (RGN) Band 5
- Temporary Agency work
paid per hour at an NHS Acute Hospital,
Qualified Nurses (RGN) Band 5
£21.00 per hour
Critical/Specialist Nurses (HDU, ITU, CCU,Theatre, Midwives, A&E)
- Permanent contract with Destiny Recruitment Agency Ltd working at least 37.5 hours per week at an NHS Acute Hospital Qualified Nurses (RGN) Band 5
£45,000 to £55,000 per year
- Temporary Agency work Paid per hour at an NHS Acute Hospital Qualified Nurses (RGN) Band 5
£26.00 per hour
If you think you qualify for the above and are interested in relocating to the UK to work as a nurse, please contact us at Destiny Recruitment Agency Ltd, telephone : 00 44 1902 717 421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for an initial interview.